The Grand Pavilion
Beautiful for an outdoor ceremony featuring covered seating and manicured landscaping, the Grand Pavilion mixes the outdoor beauty of native wildflowers & crisp air under the Colorado bluebird sky.
Ceremony ONLY Specifications
Max capacity: 200
Site Fee: $1,500 to $3,000 based on number of guests
Ceremony Times: The times for a ceremony only are from 10:00AM – 1:00PM or 1:00PM – 4:00PM. Evening ceremony times are reserved for those hosting their reception with us in the Emerald Mountain Tent or Korbel Ballroom.
What Does This Include?
- White garden ceremony chairs
- Set up and breakdown of ceremony chairs
- Host to assist with directing guests to the ceremony site
What Does This Not Include?
- A bridal get ready room
- SSRC staff to assist with the ceremony
- Champagne and Refreshments (available at an additional cost)
- No rose petals may be used for the ceremony
- Arch or arbor must be taken down by 3pm
- Wedding Planner
Reminder: Day ceremonies are not a private event. Open containers are not permitted
Contact us at the link below to request additional information about your Steamboat Mountain Wedding.