The Grand Pavilion
Ideal for an outdoor ceremony with covered seating and manicured landscaping, the Grand Pavilion mixes the outdoor beauty of native wildflowers and crisp air under the Colorado bluebird sky.
Ceremony ONLY Specifications
Max capacity: 200
Site Fee: $3,000 to $4,500 based on number of guests
Venue Season: Mid-June through end of September (Venue not available Summer 2024)
Ceremony Times: The times for a ceremony only are from 10:00AM – 1:00PM or 1:00PM – 4:00PM. Evening ceremony times are reserved for those hosting their reception with us in the Emerald Mountain Tent or Korbel Ballroom.
What Does This Include?
- White garden ceremony chairs
- Set up and breakdown of ceremony chairs
- Host to assist with directing guests to the ceremony site
What Does This Not Include?
- A bridal get ready room
- SSRC staff to assist with the ceremony
- Champagne and Refreshments (available at an additional cost)
- No rose petals may be used for the ceremony
- Arch or arbor must be taken down by 3pm
- Wedding Planner
Reminder: On mountain day ceremonies are not a private event. Open containers are not permitted
Contact us at the link below to request additional information about your Steamboat Mountain Wedding.