This intimate ceremony site provides a view where the mountains flow into the valley floors and integrates the rich pastoral lands of this ranching community with the Flat Top Mountains looming in the distance.
Max Capacity: 70
Site Fee: $2,500
Venue Season: Mid-June through End of September
Ceremony Times: The times for a ceremony only are from 10:30am-2:30pm. Your guests will upload 1/2 hour prior to the ceremony start time.
What does this include?
- White garden ceremony chairs
- Set up and breakdown of ceremony chairs
- Gondola Transportation
- Host to assist with check in at the base of gondola & host to assist directing guests to the ceremony site
What this does not include?
- A bridal get ready room
- SSRC staff to assist with the ceremony
- Champagne and Refreshments (available at an additional cost)
- Complete list of guests
- No rose petals may be used for the ceremony
- Arch or arbor must be taken down by 3pm
- Wedding Planner
Reminder: On mountain day ceremonies are not a private event. Open containers are not permitted.
Contact us at the link below to request additional informationabout your Steamboat Mountain Wedding.