This intimate ceremony site provides a view where the mountains flow into the valley floors and integrates the rich pastoral lands of this ranching community with the Flat Top Mountains looming in the distance.
CEREMONY ONLY Specifications
Max Capacity: 70
Site Fee: $2,500
Venue Season: Mid-June through End of September
Ceremony Times: The times for a ceremony only are from 10:00AM – 1:00PM or 1:00PM – 4:00PM. Your guests will upload 1/2 hour prior to the ceremony start time. Evening ceremony times are reserved for those who are hosting their reception with us at Hazie’s.
What does this include?
- White garden ceremony chairs
- Set up and breakdown of ceremony chairs
- Gondola Transportation
- Host to assist with check in at the base of gondola & host to assist directing guests to the ceremony site
What this does not include?
- A bridal get ready room
- SSRC staff to assist with the ceremony
- Champagne and Refreshments (available at an additional cost)
- Complete list of guests
- No rose petals may be used for the ceremony
- Arch or arbor must be taken down by 3pm
- Wedding Planner
Reminder: On mountain day ceremonies are not a private event. Open containers are not permitted.
Contact us at the link below to request additional information about your Steamboat Mountain Wedding.